8 The Green STE D, Dover, Delaware, County of Kent, firstname.lastname@example.org
WORKING WITH SITE CONTENT
The Site is a resource that may contain or directly incorporate copyrighted graphics, brand assets, illustrations and other materials ("elements"), files, designs, information, software, photographs and similar content, trademarks or service marks. We have the right to use the designs created by the user when submitting the Content for 3D Probox's marketing and promotional purposes, to post them on 3D Probox social media pages, to include them in email newsletters, to publish them on the Site, and to identify the content owner when publishing.
Before the User can place an online order or use certain services or features offered on this Site, the User will need a 3D Probox account.
SITE BEHAVIOR RULES
The User confirms that he/she does not intend to use the content of the Site for unlawful or otherwise unapproved purposes. Therefore, the User agrees to refrain from any improper use of the files and designs obtained from the Site, including, but not limited to:
- Abuse, threaten, disregard or violate the data protection rights of third parties or other users of the Site;
- Placing, uploading, posting, displaying or distributing files, items and designs of a scandalous or disparaging nature, including images, designs and other files that are disorderly, indecent, vulgar or illegal;
- Distributing, reposting, uploading or otherwise distributing, collaborating or participating in the distribution of files, elements, designs or portions of program code that contain or consist of portions of software, designs, elements or other files that are protected by intellectual property or copyright laws and all related protections (including the right of privacy), except where the User owns or controls such rights or has the necessary permissions;
- Distributing, resending, uploading, or otherwise distributing, collaborating with, or participating in the distribution, resending, uploading, or otherwise distributing files, items, designs, or portions of program code that contain malicious software (such as viruses) that could cause interruption or complete failure of the correct software, software, or hardware to run on other computers;
- Conceal, delete, cut or otherwise obscure author attributes, tags, identities or legal notices in any file or design uploaded or downloaded by the user;
- Falsify or forge data relating to an original source of any files, elements and designs presented on the Site;
- Advertise or sell products or services of any kind, as well as provide any information to the Site without any relation to the expertise of the Site resources (such as surveys, advertisements or spammers);
- Downloading or saving any files, designs or programs on the Site, even if the User knows that they are illegal, cannot or should not be legally distributed;
- Use any Site option, whether or not affiliated with the Site, including, but not limited to, distributing referral links, promoting files, designs, products, services or events, posting to other members of the Site for advertising purposes;
- Use any information obtained from the Site or with the help of the Site for the creation of software, resources or programs that directly or indirectly compete with the activities of 3D Probox.
The User agrees to refrain from using the Site in a manner that may cause damage, operational problems or other negative consequences for other Site users. The User also agrees not to interfere with or access other 3D Probox user logs without authorization. The User agrees to access files, items and designs in accordance with the Site rules and procedures. The Site may contain links to third party sites. Such links are provided solely for the User's convenience. Their presence does not imply their recommendation or endorsement by 3D Probox. Furthermore, 3D Probox does not guarantee the security of these sites and their compliance with the User's expectations. 3D Probox will not accept liability in the event of any damage or loss, direct or indirect, resulting directly or indirectly from a visit originating from 3D Probox or the use of services offered from third-party sites.
SOFTWARE AND COMPUTER VIRUSES
From time to time, site errors may occur due to Internet connection, software operation, data transmission, etc., and it is possible that the information contained on the Site pages may be incorrect or incomplete. Similarly, the Site pages may contain programs infected with malicious code or computer viruses.
3D Probox is not responsible for, and shall have no liability for, the operation of any software resulting from the User's review of the Site, access to any information on the Site, or downloading of any files, items or designs from the Site, the existence of any computer viruses or other items containing malicious code, or the existence of any items or designs that may be distributed or otherwise affect. 3D Probox strongly recommends the use of antivirus software or other protective programs during interaction with all websites.
PROCEDURE FOR NOTIFICATION AND SUBMISSION OF INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
3D Probox respects intellectual property laws and expects all users to abide by the same principles. In the event that the User believes that its intellectual property has been copied and infringed or that the User's intellectual property rights have been infringed, the User must provide 3D Probox with a written communication containing the following information:
- The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property in question;
- A description of the work or other type of intellectual property belonging to the business that the User claims has been infringed;
- A description of the location on the Site where this material is placed;
- The user's email address, phone number and physical address;
- A submission in which the user has a reasonable assumption that the disputed use is not permitted by law or the copyright holder;
- A statement that the information provided by the user is reliable and accurate and that the declarant is or was a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
The letter containing all of the above data must be addressed to 3D Probox and sent by e-mail to email@example.com
TERMINATION, GROUNDS AND PRINCIPLES OF TERMINATION
3D Probox reserves the right to suspend, terminate or restrict the User's right to access the content or resources of the Site, or any part thereof, at any time, for any reason and without prior notice. 3D Probox reserves the right to suspend, discontinue or modify the Site or any portion of the Site, its functions, resources or databases without prior notice or additional liability. 3D Probox also reserves the right to suspend or completely terminate the User's access to the Site, files or designs in the event of the User's inactivity for a period of time that could be construed as the User being unable to access the Site.
Upon termination of the User's profile and access to the files, elements and designs of the Site, the User confirms that he/she will forfeit all credits remaining in his/her account
The Site, its content and services are provided 'as is' without any representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions, whether written, oral, situational or otherwise. The site content is as developed by the user and is not subject to the mandatory experience or intervention of 3D Probox. The user always uses this site, its content and services at his own risk.
3D Probox hereby expressly disclaims any and all representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions of any kind, whether written or oral, of any and all content and services available at any time, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, availability, timeliness, integration, security, feature, title, usefulness, compatibility, quality, simple use or any other warranties that may arise under applicable law.
Furthermore, as such 3D Probox disclaims all representations, warranties, guarantees and conditions of any kind:
- Access to the site, site content and services will always be uninterrupted and error-free;
- The site, site content and services will meet the user's expectations, be suitable for the user's needs and requirements, or be uninterrupted and error-free;
- The results that can be obtained from the use of the site, site content and services will be effective or reliable;
- Any errors or defects in the site, site content and services will be corrected by 3D Probox;
- The site, site content and services shall be authorized for use in any jurisdiction;
- The site, site content and services are free from viruses, similar contacting or damaging features and/or other damaging components;
- The site, site content and services will work with user hardware and software;
- A user-generated content (temporarily or permanently) can be used with the site or stored as site content;
- All documents regarding the site, site content and services will be available at any time;
3D Probox will continue to support a service or feature specific to the Site and site content. Assuming no disclaimer or limitation of liability applies, all applicable disclosures, enforceable and notice representations, warranties, guarantees and disclaimers will be limited to a period of thirty (30) days after the date the user first uses the site, site content, and no warranties will apply after such period.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The User confirms that he understands and accepts his responsibility and accepts without limitation all risks arising from the use of the Site.
The total liability and compensation payable by 3D Probox in connection with the use of all or part of the Site shall not exceed Ten US Dollars ($10).
All limitations and exclusions set forth above shall not apply to the User, unless the applicable laws and ordinary laws allow a complete exclusion of liability and limitations for consequential or temporary damages. In a case falling within this jurisdiction, the liability of 3D Probox or its employees, directors, officers, shareholders, partners, licensees or agents shall be limited to the maximum permitted by law.
AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY
The Site, Site content and services are not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, and are not designed or intended to knowingly and intentionally collect, use or disclose any personal information of persons under the age of 18. As soon as 3D Probox becomes aware that personal information obtained from children is present on the Site and that such information has been submitted, 3D Probox will immediately delete personal information obtained from children and/or will attempt to obtain valid parental consent for the use or disclosure of personal information obtained from children.
The User confirms and guarantees that he/she is 18 years old, has all the necessary competence for the use of the Site and is subject to adequate legal obligations for any liability that may arise as a result of the use of the Site files or designs. The User is responsible for all situations related to the use of the Site, without discrimination, as well as for the use of his/her login and password by third parties, including children and minors under the age of 18 living with him/her.
The validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the performance or breach of this Agreement, or matters relating thereto, shall be governed by the internal laws of the State of Delaware (without reference to choice of law doctrine). Any legal action or proceeding relating to the validity, interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement, the performance or breach of this Agreement, or matters arising out of or relating thereto, shall be brought exclusively in the State or Delaware Federal courts located in the State and County. All parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts, waiving any objection to the ownership or convenience of such venue. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods does not apply to or otherwise affect this Agreement.
The User agrees to the service and processing of all necessary notices sent to him at the postal address indicated to him during registration on the Site. The User agrees to refrain from the following:
The checking or failure to check the correct application of the provisions of this or any affiliated agreements as a result of the activities carried out by 3D Probox shall not be construed or used as a waiver of any rights or provisions.
If you have any questions regarding the provisions of this document, please contact 3D Probox at firstname.lastname@example.org